To apply to the IAAA program, complete and submit the online application. <span “font-size:14.0pt;line-height:115%;=”” font-family:”calibri”,”sans-serif”;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:=”” “times=”” roman”;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-theme-font:=”” minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:”times=”” roman”;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;=”” mso-ansi-language:en-us;mso-fareast-language:en-us;mso-bidi-language:ar-sa”=””>If you prefer to apply by mail, download the application (pages 12 – 14 of the Program Handbook) and mail.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship, please complete the scholarship section of the application, at the same time.
We will begin to process applications by June 1, 2015.
Applications must be received no later than October 31st, 2015.
- One recent photograph
- A copy of your valid license to practice acupuncture. A current copy of your registration form with the state is also acceptable.
- A registration fee of $250.00 is required with submission of application. Upon acceptance into the program, this registration fee will be applied to tuition for the first module. Please note, $50.00 of this registration fee is non-refundable.
- <span “font-size:14.0pt;font-family:”calibri”,”sans-serif”;=”” mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin”=””>Explanation about your experience treating animals
After your completed application and registration fee have been received, an interview will be scheduled.
- Due to the limited space and overwhelming interest, we will be conducting interview with interested applicants.
- Mail to: IAAA, PO Box 82787, Portland OR 97282
- Email to [email protected]
The application review committee will review applications only after all of the required application materials have been received.